Secondary Home or Moving up Home Buying Process
This is not your first time!
If you have purchased a home before this section is for you!
Since this is not your first time buying a home you may feel more comfortable with the process so we will just go through the steps quickly.
1. Get pre-approved for mortgage amount or verify funds. (We can get you approved in a day)
2. Determine desired locations to live.
3. Determine if buying new, Building or buying pre-owned home is the best options.
4. Identify major needs and wants in the home you plan to purchase.
5. Realtor setup showings on homes that you want to see.
6. Make offer.
7. Accepted offer.
8. Home Inspection.
9. Home loan approval process.